Home » » Samsung GT-I6410 Charging Port Ways Jumper Solution

Samsung GT-I6410 Charging Port Ways Jumper Solution



This post is for Samsung GT-I6410 Charging Problem Solutions. If you are experiencing any kind of charging problems like no response with charger plugged in or Charger not supported use the diagram below the solve these problems.

Before doing any hardware solutions clean the charging connector points and the general area around it to make sure that moisture or carbon is not causing this problem. I have marked Samsung GT-I6410Charging Ways Jumper points in the following diagram. I have also marked the Charging fuse. Before making the jumpers replace it if you can or just remove and short to bypass it. If bypassing the Fuse does not work keep making the jumpers from point to point until the problem is solved.


Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.


Samsung GT-I6410 Charging Ways Problem Solutions. Please Observe Carefully.




Samsung i6410 Charging Ways Jumpers


Samsung GT-I6410 Charging Ways Problem Solution


Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.





0 comments:

Post a Comment