Home » » Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200 Touchscreen Ways Problem Solution Jumper

Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200 Touchscreen Ways Problem Solution Jumper



Samsung GT-I9200 Touch screen Not Working Problem Solution Jumper Ways
Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200 Touch Screen Connector Problem Jumper Solution Ways

If you are looking and having trouble finding where to put a jumper if the touchscreen pin connector is already gone or lifted due to water water damaged on Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200. This solution might help you to ease out your hard time finding where to solder a jumper wire on it just to fix a touchscreen not working problem.


Let’s have a look at Samsung GT-I9200 touch screen problem and its step by step solution.


Problems
Touch not responding
Slow Response.


Manual Solution
Here is the manual solution of  Samsung Mega 6.3 I9200 touch screen problem:
Restart your phone and Check.
Factory Reset your phone (Make sure to Backup your entire data)


Hardware Solution
Here is the hardware solution of Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200 touch screen problem:





Unplug and plug touch screen strip and check.
Plug-in any other good Touch Screen and Check. This step is to verify whether the problem is in hardware or Samsung I9200 touch screen is faulty.


If the problem is in hardware then clean touch on board connector and check.
Gently heat surrounding components of touch screen and check.


Re-solder each pin of touch connector and check.


If same problem check Touch screen track ways marked in below image


Samsung GT-I9200 Touch screen ways Problem Solution


If any Track ways is missing make a jumper with jumper wire.


If all track ways is working fine but touch screen is not working. This is the last and finnal step is Re-hot the red marked IC gently. Your problem will solved.


All the above methods will surely solve your problem, but make sure that you check the status of your Touch Screen after every step you perform, as it might be able to solve that problem.


Samsung GT-I9200 Touch Screen, Touch Problem, Touch Solution,Touch Screen Ways,Touch Screen Jumpers







0 comments:

Post a Comment