Octoplus JTAG Software v.1.8.6 is out!
We have added Boot Repair via JTAG for LG Optimus LTE II F160LV, LG F160K, LG F160S
and via USB and small TP for LG F70 F370K, LG F370L, F370S.
Octoplus Box JTAG Software v.1.8.6 Release Notes
- Added support for the following models:
- LG F160LV – added Dead Boot/Device Repair via JTAG
– LG F160K – added Dead Boot Repair via JTAG
– LG F160S – added Dead Boot Repair via JTAG
– LG F370K – added Dead Boot Repair via USB
– LG F370L – added Dead Boot Repair via USB
– LG F370S – added Dead Boot Repair via USB
- All pinouts and Repair procedures are described in the manual (“Help” button in Software)
To repair mentioned above devices via USB, please follow the next three steps:
- Attach testpoint as shown on Figure 1 in the Software manual and connect your phone using Micro USB cable directly into the mainboard’s USB port
(do NOT use any USB hubs!)
- Check PC Device Manager, a new device should appear “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008″ or “Unknown Device” if you hadn’t installed the driver yet.
Drivers are in Installation_Folder\Driver\QHSUSB
- Release testpoint and press “EasyRepair” button in the software (or “Connect” button, when in Advanced Mode)
Find out more at: www.octoplusbox.com