Home » » Samsung Grand Neo I9060 Insert Sim Solution Full Track Jumpers

Samsung Grand Neo I9060 Insert Sim Solution Full Track Jumpers



Samsung Grand Neo dual sim insert problem can be solved with easy method. Trace each point on motherboard related to sim jackets and apply jumper on any missing point. Some time this problem creates due to Sim IC, resold sim ic or change it. Here in diagram all points are traced, follow the diagram and make jumpers like diagram below. Only apply jumper on missing point not all points.

Samsung Grand Neo I9060 Sim 1 Full Ways Jumpers Diagram

Samsung Grand Neo I9060 Sim 1 Full Ways Jumpers Diagram

Samsung Grand Neo I9060 Sim 2 Full Ways Jumpers Diagram


Samsung Grand Neo I9060 insert sim solution diagrams in which dual sim points are traced .




0 comments:

Post a Comment